Wednesday, September 3, 2008

All my bags are packed an I'm ready to go...

It's a couple hours before I'm off on a plane towards Spain. I haven't found an apartment yet, so I am a little more nervous than if I knew everything was already taken care of. Hopefully I'll have no trouble finding one with"superguay" roomates *very cool*. I'm staying at a hostel, and I should be able to get a phone card once I get to spain. Also, hopefully I can pick up the wifi from the hostel and send something via e-mail.

I feel like it's the first day of school again. It seems harder to leave this time and I'm getting the butterflies in the stomach, but I'm sure once I get there it will sink in and everything will be okay.

I hope that anyone studying in a european country or anyone who decides to come take a trip to europe can come and see me. I am incredibly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life and I don't want to lose contact.

Lots of love,
Jess

No comments: